Today.

It's been a day. This morning I didn't get out of bed until ten o'clock. And I woke up to a puddle of drool (my own). That's gross and private but I don't care.
I've been hurting more than usual for the last couple of days. I've been trying to do too much and I've ended up paying for it. By the end of the day, around 6 p.m. my brace is back on till the next morning and I have an annoying nerve thats out of whack by my temple that makes me feel like I have a very large bug crawling around right there in my hair. By then I'm pretty much feeling crazy and probably acting it as well.
I wish I was more like Josh. He's patient. He has a really good attitude. He never complains.  He goes on with life like nothings really happened. In fact I think he may be proud to wear his brace in a I'm-a-tough-kid kind of way. He isn't afraid to need help or to ask for help (I'm learning...).
I need to be more like him!
Today Josh and I went to see a movie together. Like a date. Except as we were leaving we saw and talked to the girl he had a crush on all last year. He got to show off his brace and act super cool. However as we were leaving, he did still hold my hand so at least I still have that...

Comments

Madsens said…
That's so great you guys got to spend that time together. Sound like Josh is doing amazing. There are so many lessons we can learn from our children. I hope you're feeling better!